Pinterest Etiquette 101

I just wanted to take a few minutes to share with you something that I thought of that I think needs to be discussed. I have noticed occasionally that sometimes people use what I would call poor Pinterest etiquette; especially when pining from a blog. I don't think that anyone does it on purpose. I'm sure that they don't even think about it. And that's exactly why I think it's important to get this out. I think if everyone understood the "why" then they would be more than happy to pin correctly.

I'm not here to be the meanie pants. I simply wish to spread the information about why there is a wrong and right way to pin from a blog. :) Spread the word!


Pin It




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope it will help other bloggers get the recognition they deserve. I hate seeing pins with all the info in the comment box! :)

      Delete

I love your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...